|Date||28 August 2010|
|Location||Beaumaris, Anglesey||SH 59804 76548; 53.26733°N, 4.10357°W|
Former seat of the Bulkeley family, the mansion was originally built in 1618 and reconstructed in 1776 in Neo-Palladian style. It served as a billet for Polish soldiers during WWII and was damaged in a fire at that time. It has been left derelict ever since.
The Bulkeley Family of Baron Hill (penmon.org)