|Date||22 March 2015|
|Location||Llwyn Onn Farm, Snowdon Ranger Path||SH 56537 55260; 53.07523°N, 4.14297°W|
Farmhouse waterwheels would have originally been installed to power machinery such as threshers and milk churns, with many of them later being converted to drive electricity generators. The 8 ft wheel at Llwyn Onn (‘Ash Grove’) farm next to the Snowdon Ranger Path above Llyn Cwellyn, was fabricated by the Union Foundry of Owen, Isaac and Owen in Porthmadog. The foundry was established in 1862 and continued in business until 1914.
Pred Hughes, Foundries amidst the Slate Industry of N W Wales, 2015, ISBN 978-0956565280