Beaumaris Cemetery

Beaumaris Cemetery

Beaumaris Cemetery

Date

12 April 2015
Location

Beaumaris, Anglesey

SH 59930 75606; 53.25890°N, 4.10127°W

Information

Beaumaris Cemetery was designed by architect J Francis Clerke and was built between June 1862 and April 1863 on a plot of land given to the town council by Sir Richard Bulkeley Williams-Bulkeley (1801-1875), 10th Baronet, of Baron Hill, who was at the time Member of Parliament for Anglesey and Lord Lieutenant of Caernarvonshire. The cemetery chapel was consecrated in July 1863 by the Bishop of Bangor, James Colquhoun Cambell (1813-1895).

SEE MORE →