Coetmor Cemetery, Bethesda

Coetmor Cemetery

Date

8 October 2011
Location

Ffordd Coetmor, Bethesda

SH 61715 67778; 53.18905°N, 4.07114°W

Information

This early 20th-century nonconformist burial ground in Bethesda is in the care of Gwynedd Council. It is adjacent to the churchyard of a small chapel built in 1911 by the Robertson family in memory of their youngest son Charles Donald Robertson, who fell on Glyder Fach in March 1910, aged 30 years old. Charles was a grandson of the Reverend F W Roberston, known as ‘Robertson of Brighton’ and one of the most famous Anglican preachers of the 19th century.

Coetmor Church (Church in Wales); Frederick William Robertson (Wikipedia);
Christogram (Wikipedia)

CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE…