30 August 2020
|Date||15 June 2013|
|Location||Tanysgafell, Bethesda||SH 61519 66770; 53.17994°N, 4.07363°W|
The abandoned cemetery at Tanysgafell lies hidden in the woods between the Afon Ogwen by Bethesda Rugby Club and the B4409 Tregarth-to-Bethesda road. Most of the graves date from around the middle of the 19th century. The church there, now amounting to no more than a pile of rubble, is marked as being disused in the 1889 Ordnance Survey map and the building is last identified as a church in the 1963 map.